GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vintage Christmas Box

I altered a plain kraft square box for a swap on the CMB. Heaven was my partner.  I used alot of the images from a vintage theme pack of papers. I love how it turned out. Used a Tim HOltz knob for the top of the box. Then I filled it with some much desired wishes Heaven wanted.
 
The papers are from Hobby Lobby...I colored the seam binding in a Christmas red and crinkled it...soo easy!
 
♥ R
 
Lid to the box


side one of the box


side two of box

side three of the box


side four of box

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok bucket list item to be in a swap and have you as a partner awesome as always!
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...