GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Pin Cushion 2

This time this is a cup/saucer Fall themed pin cushion for a friend who was flaked on. I HATE THAT!!!!! SHe is such a sweet lady and deserved to have one as she sent one. I **ANGELED** the spot to make Kerrie a pin cushion. Here is what I  made. I used a white trimmed in gold..(perfect Fall color) cup and saucer from the Goodwill store. I used warm rich tones in all embellies to give the Autumn flair it needed. I sure hope it fits Kerrie's taste.
♥ R~~~

Started out like this!!!!

Fall inspired colors for the embellishments. I MADE this flower!

Extras to give it personality!

Final project!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...