GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crop with Friends

What a great time I had at this crop!!! OMG...we had ladies from everywhere here...Canada...Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio...and other places. IT was the best weekend....friends, great food, and crafting. WHo could ask for more? It was great to meet alot of the ladies from the Cricut Message Board....long time  overdue!!!!  Looking forward to the next one!!!

ScrappyChick (Heather) and Jenny came to my house and we rode over to Galesburg, IL for the party....such sweet gals...we had a BLAST!!!!

HUGS
rhonda
GrandmaJ (Janice) and I ..she hosted the swap

ScrappyChick(Heather) doing cuts on her E and G


Jenny...she isn't a crafter..but we enjoyed her company!



       Photo of the **Crop with my Friends** group. IT was truely a great experience and can't wait for Crop 2  next Oct.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...