GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 29, 2011

Band-aid Box 2

Here is another version of an altered band-aid tin. This one is for Heather aka ScrappyChick. She was my partner in the OCT color Combo swap on the CMB. Our colors to work with was brown and blue.. I love how it turned out. THe Primas were dusted lightly across them witn ink to give a hint of color. I used TH Alcohol inks in pebble/hazelnut/denim for the basic start. I used the brown/blue ribbon from stash. The *H* was a leftover alpha letter so I inked it with SU chocolate chip ink and heat set it...I made the stick pin to add.

Leave some love on how you like it.

HUGs
rhonda
Started w/a white tin~ink'd w/ TH Alc. inks


Flowers with just a dusting of color


FInished tin..w/flowers~pin~alpha...so pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...