GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 1, 2011

For the love of Lighthouses

I absolutely LOVE lighthouses!!!! While on vacation to Mackinac Island, Michigan I had the pleasure of seeing several and climbing to the top of one. Whew...that was scarey! It was a beautiful view from the top, though. They are all different and unique...such wonders of the water and land. I truely loved seeing them all.

HUGs
R~~~




McGulpin's Point Lighthouse. This is the one I climbed to the top! Also Davenports ran this lighthouse!! How cool is that?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that water and lighthouse look so peaceful I am so glad you had a great time
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...