GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, October 16, 2011

Band-aid Box

Just a small tin I altered fro Fall. I used Tim Holtz Distressed Inks in the NEW Persimmon, brushed burlap, and aged mahgony...love how it looks. I then added a strip of AUTUMN print fabrin and orange crocheted ribbon that was misted with Coffee shop glimmer mist to age it...made the burgandy flower. Added rhinestone flourishes and a memo pin by Timmy with the word Fall. SOOO cute.

HUGs
rhonda
Plain white tin


Dist. Ink'd  with fabric and crocheted lace


Handmade flower added..love this flower..so easy!!!


Flourishes & sign added

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...