GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 22, 2011

Autumn Wreath

Love how this turned out!!! It was one of the Handmade items for Candy's box. She really enjoyed it too. It's a small grapevine wreath I had used a wide blue/brown plaid ribbon around.  Handmade and prima flowers are carefully placed around the bow of the ribbon. I used a stick pin I had also made. The small banner was cut from the MFT dies...layered and  put onto chocolate brown twine. Sooo pretty!

Enjoy---
Hugs---R

The completed wreath

Close-up of the flowers & pin

Another close-up


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...