GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mackinac Island, Michigan

WHAT a WONDERFUL vacation this was!!!! I  loved it there. The perfect weather...the picturesque views...the lighthouses....couldn't have been a more perfect time to go. Chad and I had a great time...we stay inland and took in some sights there on the first day. The second day we took a ferry to the island and enjoyed it all. We rode bikes all around the island...8.5 miles around...lol. All they had was bikes, horseback riding, or carriages. Definately a time in the past...so peaceful and seren...gorgeous place to visit. I plan to go back and see some of the things we didn't have time to see this visit.

Thank you, Hon, for such a great trip...Luv'd it and the adventure we had together made it even more special. Love you!

♥R
Chad and I at the beach on Lake Huron side

Mackinac Bridge...divides Lake Michigan and Lake Huron

Chad at the beach...it was a gorgeous view!


Me at the beach at Lake Huron


View at the bay...GORGEOUS!!!!

Grand Hotel....it is enormous...and beautiful

Transportation to the Grand Hotel

rock on bike route

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok you two are one gorgeous couple! LOVE the purse!!!
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...