GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Pin Cushion

I've recently been in a WINTER themed pin cushion swap. Liz was my partner and this is what I did for her. She wanted a teacup cushion...so this is soo pretty. I found the cup and saucer at Goodwill for next to nothing...and added my *touches* to it. I think it's soo well done...LIz this is for you...enjoy!

The patterned material for the cover was a cream ...I used Peppermint stick glimmer mist to give the red color I needed. The NOW English Ivy crocheted ribbon was also glimmer misted from cream to get this color. I JUST LOVE THAT STUFF~~~~ I added a small Christmas tree button...some buttons..a few snowflakes...and some mini wooden spools for that special touch. I then added sparkle glitter to look like snow on it.  I also used a small tab punch for the  sign and stamped the word **WISH** and put it on a Tim HOltz memo pin
HUGS----Rhonda





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...