GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, November 27, 2011

WInter mini

THIs is the first mini of the sorts I've made....but soo easy and cute!!! Loved it. I found it here http://poppypaperie.typepad.com/poppy_paperie/2010/10/mini-fold-book.html .  She does amazing work....love her  site. Check it out and enjoy. 

The mini I did is a Winter Wonderland theme. It's for a CMB swap. I love how lil' they are and how fast they are to make.
♥ Rhonda
Mini album

Velcro closure


first pages


Second pages


Third pages


Last page

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...