GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, April 2, 2011

Work In Progress

I've been working on a few things. I've enjoyed how they have turned out as well. They are all swaps I've joined.
The Green clovers are for the YPP stick it up swap. I love how they look.

Recipe-Green bazzill crdstk I cut at 3.5 on my Cricut. Then on with a dker green at 1.5 . I inked the edge with a dk brown. Stamped in dk brown..LUCKY. Made the stick pins with a variety of green beads.





 This is a Dangle for the Charm/Dangle swap on the CMB. It was a FREE Choice theme. I used Girlie Girl. Lots of pink..and flowers. It's really *charming.*  :)


RECIPE~Tim Holtz swivel clasp and jump rings. A nice variety of beads from Wal-Mart and M's.
THis is for the swap on the CMB too. But it was a Vintage theme. I love the colors of the metals I used on it . Lots of browns..creams..and blacks. VERY VINTAGE to me.                                 REcipe...Tim HOltz swivel clasp...a variety of beads                                                            

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...