GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last day of April

Ohh my...where as the time gone? It's the end of April already...been a rainy April as well. We have had massive amounts...creeks overflowing..and standing water everywhere. I do hope May is a sunnier and warmer month! I know they say *April showers bring May flowers* but really....do we need soooo many showers???????!!! :) It has helped our yard turn from a nasty brown to a lush green and growing lawn. DH isn't soo grand about that...he does the mowing...lol! I can't wait to see what May has in store for us all...

♥ N' Hugs
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...