GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, April 3, 2011

Handmade Glimmer mist

I love this stuff and to have enough...NEVER...then to learn to make your own in even new shades...WOW!
Here is the RECIPE to try to make it yourself....enjoy



Supply List Needed
1. Mini misters
2. Pefect pearls or Pearl ex
3. Colored inks in the dropper bottles (I use the refills for regular inkpads) Not DISTRESSS OR Alcohol inks.
Last but not least Water!!

Step 1:  Put your pefect pearls in the bottom of your mini mister (any color) I tend to put more then normal because I like mine really glimmery but you can always add more if it is not glimmery enough for you.
Step 2: Add the color ink you would like (this will be the color of the mist itself) I normally add about 15 drops in the mini misters I use from the ebay seller above. Your best bet is to add some try it and if you would like a darker color just add more ink.
Step 3: Add water to your mister. I would say leave a space from the top incase you want to add more perfect pearls or ink.
Step 4: Close the bottle, Shake it up and ENJOY!!!
Like I said you can always add more ink and pearls to add more of a shine or make the pigment stronger.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this wonderful tip ! I always appreciate ways to save $$ ~

Heart2hand said...

Barb...you are soo welcome...enjoy it. Let me know how it goes.

HUGs
rhonda

Theresa said...

Rhonda, just read your tutorial thinking it may be a bit different from some of the others I have read. But it is EXACTLY word for word the same as the one on LM & CW Creations blog....down to the part where it says to put in the mini misters you get from the EBAY seller above....and you have no link to the ebay seller above, but they do. So if I noticed this then I am sure others will also notice. maybe you should change the wording or give Credit to the other website......I'm just saying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...