GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can 4 Copics

Hello to all

This can is a tall lunch tin I altered for a swap on the CMB. It's going to _____in Florida. I know she will enjoy it..she asked for it in one of the Mandatory HM items category. I really am pleased with how it came together.

Recipe~~Maya Road tin..covered in DCWV Solid cardstock in a dk teal and a stripe teal and cream with a hint of glitter. Ribbons are from my stash. Bling flourish is by Prima and the flowers ...are from stash. I glimmer mist'd the two darker teal flowers..one with a dragonfly and the other with cool carribean. I inked the edges of the other two white flowers with  SU cool carribean. Then added pearls and PRima centers to them. I also made the heart stick pin in teal colors. The word **Copics** is from BG chipboard letters. I inked them in the SU cool carribean and then used Ranger paint dabber in Pearl on top of it. Heat set it. I'm soo pleased with my creations.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Very pretty!!! TFS

Heart2hand said...

I'm glad you liked it...

Hugs
rhondas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...