GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

Hello to everyone...

I want to thank all the great ladies that stopped by here to visit my blog on the New Year's Day BLOG HOP....I have picked a  winner for the blog candy...I used the random number.org to do so...I did 1 -52 and 42 was the winner...that is....drum roll plz.............................

A SCRAP ABOVE....please contact me....i  will need your info to mail these goodies to you...I hope you enjoy them

HUGS
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...