GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Mail

Within the last week...I've rec'vd some wonderful things in the mail. It has made my mailbox very happy. I rec'vd 4 new carts for my cricut....B is for Boy...Handy Man...these two I traded for...I gained these and lost two jukeboxes I no longer used. Great trade or what? :)
Then I purchase/WON on ebay...Spring Holiday Card mini cart and April Showers mini cart...they are soo cute.  Then my BFF from New York sent me an early birthday present....a light PINK OTT lite for my scraproom.....GOTTA LOVE THAT!!! THANKS Missy....love ya girl!  Then my GYPSY arrived...OMG...what a toy! So it was a week of wonderful finds in my mailbox... I hope you all have  a Happy Mailbox too...

♥♥♥
rhonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be your mailbox lol thanks for the laughs this weekend YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
Missy

Melissa said...

Wahooo! Sounds like you will be having fun this week! My hubby bought me that pink OTT light for Christmas! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...