GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Card

Hello...

I made this Christmas card for my DD...she loved it. I love how it turned out. It was a fairly simply card to start with that was sent to me....white card stock rain thru the cuttlebug...not much of a card to me...so I DOLL'd it up...lol. I ink the edges with chestnut roan ink...and over the snowflaked embossed areas...looks a lil' antiqued that way. Then I cut some ledger paper and red cardstock...used the SU stamp set...Heard from the Heart message. Used a corduroy ribbon my American Craft in chocolate brown...added a Tim Holts memo pin with an ink'd red heart in it. Love the outcome of it all...NOW that is a card.
OXOXO
rhonda 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...