GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, January 24, 2011

Tags & Pins

I've been working on these for a while. The heart set is for one group on the CMB and the red set is for the YPP group. I love how they each turned out.

Pink Hearts ...I cut the hearts from the Lacey Labels Lite cart and inked the edges w/SU chocoloate chip. I added journaling lines also in CC and the flourish is an Autumn Leaves flourish stamp. I pop dotted the small heart and stuck the pin thru it. The beads are from Wal-mart and I stamped the Tilda on shrinky dink paper , colored her with Prismacolor pencils , cut her out and used my heat gun on it to shrink it. SOOOO cute...I put a hole in her head to make it a charm BEFORE shrinking...add the jump ring and put her on the end of my stick pin.

Red Tags...these were for my YPP group...and the theme was Christmas...I hope this fits the bill...lol. I used the lacey Labels cart once again and then  added journaling lines in SU Black. I cut the Circled Joy from Lacey Labels as well...tied a deep red gingham ribbon around the tag and stuck my pins thru it...Turned out quiet nice!!!
♥♥♥
rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok these need to come live in NY gorgeous as always
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...