GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Tilda

Hello...

I made this card..which is called the Brick Wall card...for a STSB sister. I love how she turned out. I used SU red cardstock...GinaK luxury white to stamp Sweet Tilda on and then I cut it into lil' brick-like shapes. Then put it back together like a brick wall pattern. I spritzed the big flower in the upper rt hand corner with Red Velver G. MIst..added the smaller deep red Prima and a gem. On the bottom lt hand corner I used a white prima I dusted the edges with SU Red Riding Hood ink...and a deep red prima. Added small pearls to the center of them. USed a Tim HOltz Memo Pin holding a SU Mini tag stamped with the word *friends*. Used a red gingham ribbon to adorn the corners and tye in the upper rt hand corner. I LOVE how it turned out...
xoxox
rhonda

3 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Rhonda

I just did the brick wall card myself, and its harder then people might think. Those blocks are hard to line up and put back together. I made an svg file for it so at least I didnt have to hand cut it again. I love how your Tilda turned out. very pretty.

Sher

Sue in CT said...

I never tried this but love the look. I think I would take Sher's advice to do a svg first as hand cutting is not my strong point either. I love the way Tilda looks.
Happy New Year to you and yours!

Kathryn said...

Love the brick wall style of this card. TFS. I have never been able to do this to make them look right. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...