GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, December 11, 2010

An Apology :(

I want to apologize to my beloved Kahlua...I'm sorry sweetie for not posting your BIRTHDAY photos sooner. On November 12th..she turned 12. That is a HUGE deal for a Boxer to live this long. SHE Is my baby...I love her dearly and I had to celebrate HER day.  I also had to take photos. I KNOW we are only limited on time with her...I hate to think of the enevitable...Cry..sniff..sniff..tears!!! SHe was an anniversary gift to me from Chad, DH...12 years ago...and she has brought soo much joy and love to me and my family. Love ya baby girl.
XOXO
Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...