GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter is REALLY here!!!

Hello to all~~~

This morning I woke to a blanket of white on the ground. The sad part is ~~it is still coming down! YUCK!!!! It is like a lite and airy pillow fight...lots of them blowing around. i do admit...it's pretty..but I still do not like it. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...that is all I can think of....once I get cold ...I stay cold. BRING on the Spring weather. IF you are out and about, driving in this ...please be careful...drive safe.

I plan to do some crafting today. I have a couple of swaps that need loose ends finished and it's a great day for it. DH is out deer hunting..yes in the snow...I hope he catches the deer and not PNEUMONIA!!!

xoxox
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...