GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a view!!!!

Happy Sunday! Well last Saturday we took a bike ride..a long ride. Several of our friends all met and rode to see the covered bridges in our area. They are really cool. I sooo enjoyed it. Had a great day....great friends...good food and riding...can't get any better than this!

Enjoy the photos...

XOXO
rhonda




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look great together you are so pretty Rhonda! Love the pink coat!!!
Missy

Heart2hand said...

Thanks Miss...Thanks you are bestest friend anyone could have.

Love ya girl
rhonda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...