GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, October 25, 2010

Cards

I made these cards for a swap on the Cricut board. I love how they turned out....

Teal birthday...I used pre-scored cards for it. Then added the layers. I sprayed the large flower with Jazz Blue Glimmer mist and dried it. Used smaller prima flowers...pearls and gems. The memo pin is Tim Holtzs. I LOVE these pins!!! I had stamped the tiny tag from the set called TINY TAGS by Stampin' Up. The punch is from SU as well. I inked the edges of it..and the Happy Birthday! is from Stampabilities at Hobby Lobby.

Yellow Thinking of you...is a pre-cut card as well. Looks like a tag! I used papers from Micheal's and blue bazzill cardstock. The large yellow florwer is a Prima and the smaller ones are too. The glittery brown center is a Fabric Fancy Prima. I used a wide looped pale yellow ribbon and then layered a chocolate brown lace on top...soo pretty. The saying stamp is  from Stampin' Up. Pearls from Hobby Lobby.

ENJOY the cards...leave  feedback, plz.

XOXO
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...