GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our Anniversary today

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHAD~~~ love ya...

Today we have been married 6 yrs...seems like forever and a day. LOL! Since we have been together 15 yrs..Many more to come. I hope they are alot smoother than the previous years.

Well..today being our anniversary..we were going to go bike riding. It has rained and alot. ....not sure if it's still in the plans or not. I was soo looking forward to it too. DH purchased my helmet as a gift and it arrived on Wednesday...just in time to go today...ughhhh...

HUGs
rhond

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...