GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, October 25, 2010

Lunch Box Mini Notecards

I enjoyed making these tiny things! Soo cute...and they can be used for journaling spots on layouts just not as notecards. It was another swap on the Cricut board. I really like the animal print...:)

I made ~~~
5 Girly Girl---they are all pink with prima flowers, velvet ribbon and bling.

5 Thinking of you---I thought these did well. Could be for a girl or boy..

6 Animal themed...I enjoyed these...the paper is flocked and the colors are perfect.

Enjoy...
XOXO
rhonda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...