GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, October 25, 2010

First Mini Album

This is my very first handmade mini album. I got the idea from a friend on the Cricut Message board that had sent one similiar to me. Thank you Maureen!!!! It was for a swap to Jen on the Cricut board. She loved it.  It was made from legal size envies cut down to 6 inches in length. I used a pc of chipboard at 3 inches folded and scored to keep the envies in place. Chipboard front and back to stablized the book. I used SEI ...Aunt Gertie's Garden paper collection...Bazzill pink, brown and sage cardstock to match the papers.  Pearls, gems, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz memo pin, cork paper, ribbons..and a coin envie. I used Martha Stewart's deep edge border punch for the scallops on the edge of the pages. I truely enjoyed making it..it did take some time...but well worth it. Jen almost didnt' get it.....lol. LEave a message and let me know how I did, plz.

ENJOY :)
XOXOXO
rhonda








1 comment:

SherriB said...

WOW! You did an awesome job on this mini! Love the colors you used too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...