GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, May 15, 2011

WHAT A SIGN!!!!!

I wanted to share a photo of a gorgeous sign ScrappingInWonderland made for me on the CMB...Hanging Sign Swap. ISn't it beautiful!!!! I'm in ♥ with it...soo perfect in color...design and details. Fabulous job, Tracy. I couldn't have asked for more. I will cherish this and enjoy it being a wonderful addition to my scraproom. THANK YOU sooo much...for my lovely creation.

♥ rhonda



Love the butterflies...

Gorgeous HANDMADE flowers...

my boardname...Heart2hand...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...