GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, May 30, 2011

Drab to FAB !!!!!

I altered this box for the Vintage Box swap on the CMB. It's for my sis, Diane. ENJOY it sweetie. I used a paper mache' box inked the edges in Chestnut roan chalk in. The add smooth black cardstock under the October Afternoon's Thrift shop designer paper. Love it...looks very antique-y!!!! I then add black cardstock to the lid..with an old postcard...inked the edges. I had some small printed Designer paper in a black/white added it for a pop of patterns. Add a large prinma in dk brown...a handmade flower..THANK YOU SKRAPPINDIVA...but add a pinecone glimmer mist to it to give it the worn/aged vibe. The cream crocheted flower is a vintage look too...I made it and added the pearl to the center. The black gemed trim is from Jo Ann's..and very vintage. THe flower of pearls was a button...added the black prima gems flourishes and the handmade stick pin. THe knob is from Tim Holts collection.  I love how it looks..and hope that Diane is just as pleased.
♥ Rhonda
Pretty October Afternoon Designer paper
                                                     

Top of the lid

2 comments:

KathyJo said...

It is gorgeous! I am thrilled to see you using the flowers I made. You always wonder will they really use this and you did. I am sure she will love the box

Heart2hand said...

Kathy Jo...I've used almost all of your flowers..you can see them on several of my items...I LOVED them...and appreciate them. Thank you for the sweet comments.

HUGs
rhonda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...