GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, May 7, 2011

Floral Notebook

I altered this Comp book for the same swap as the mini evie posted earlier. I hope she enjoys it as much. I covered it in a pink and a floral brown paper...added a light blue ribbon from the colors of the flowers. I then added HM flowers a friend had sent to me..THANKS Skrappindiva...added some gem flourishes and a Stick pin...and crocheted lace. It's definately a girlie book. She can use it for anything she desires.

N~Joy

HUgs
rhonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL as always!!! love the colors!
Missy

Heart2hand said...

Thanks Miss...I can always count on you to leave nice things..

HUGs
rhonda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...