GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Thursday, May 19, 2011

Stuck in a Rut Jar

This is the inspiration jar I made for a swap on the CMB. My partner is Jen...we've been partners on several swaps and always love the work she does for me as well as what I make to send her. I altered this small jar for her...in her..OUR ..favorite color combo...PINK/CREAM/BROWN. It turned out soo cute. I had no idea at first..but then the creativity just came to me and this is what I came up with.  I handmade the PINK pipecleaner flower...and add the large gem brad to the center. The small white ones were primas...dusted w/sand glimmer mist. The heart is from MM and pink pearl flourishes by Prima.  The lace butterfly was a RAK sent to me..and it came in ohh-sooo handy. I added teeny-tiny pearls down the middle of it. THe paper is from SEI Grandma's Kitchen???...The crocheted lace on the top...I threaded a pretty pink satin ribbon thru it..and lef the one on the bottom open. Added detail!  The top of the lid..I cut a circle from pink paper..??? ...and glued it down...sanded the edges and added a dk brown ribbon around it. The large pink  flower was from SKrappindiva...THANKS Kathy Jo...and I crocheted the chocolate brown with pink center. For the inspiration~~~~ we had to write ideas down on paper for our sister when her MOJO is runing low.... It turned out way better than I had imagined. ENJOY IT Jen....it's on the way....
♥ Rhonda


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...