GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pin Up Girls

Next weekend I will be in Galesburg, IL for a weekend crop with the CMB ladies. I'm soooo excited to meet them. Two of the ladies, Heather and Jenny will be arriving here at my home and then we will drive up together. We are making items for each person attending all different. This is my item for each of the ladies. I hope they enjoy them. Who doesn't love Maggies?!!!! I love how they turned out and only 2 are duplicates...so my  maggies are growing in volume. YAHHHH!!!!!

♥ N' Hugs
R~~~


Maggies...sooo cute!

With friends tag

glued pin backs on


Close up of those cuties


CLOSE Up....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...