GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, September 3, 2011

Crop Frame

This photo frame is altered and for  the HOSTESS of our INTERNATIONAL CROP next weekend in Galesburg, IL. I LOVE how it turned out....better than expected. love when a plan comes together.  I took a HL frame and painted it with chocolate brown paint. ...dried with heat gun...and then added a buttermilk paint to it in strips...then wiped it off to give it the worn/distressed look. TOOO COOOL! THen I sanded areas of it even further and on the edges. The saying in the lower  left-hand corner is from the CIRCLE Cart...Everyday Cricut. It's soo fitting for this frame. I painted it with SU Lil' Red Riding Hood ink and glued it in place. The red/white large flower in the upper rt-hand corner is from Recollections and it's canvas. LOVE IT! The smaller deeper red is a HM flower from a swap. I used black gem , champaign and chocolate pearls. The cream vintage ribbon from my stash..and the 2 brown-toned butterflies are from Jenni Bowlin.  LOVE IT!!!

♥~~~
Rhonda
Frame in process of brown paint


Completely painted


Painted buttermilk and aged


RT-hand corner embellishments


One of two brown butterflies


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...