GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, September 24, 2011

A BROKEN HEART

Hello...

Just 6 days after posting the last post...my BELOVED furbaby, Kahlua had to be put down. It KILLED me to do it too. She is deeped loved and missed beyond words. She was the best companion anyone could have asked for.  We had her cremated and today, DH picked up her ashes and brought her home for good. I just broke out into tears again...seems like I've done more crying lately than ever. Miss ya baby girl...love ya always.....

♥ Mommy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...