GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, March 31, 2013

Large Tickets

This month's Ticket swap was for the largest ticket of Tim Holtz ticket die. I really enjoyed the larger size too. The theme was birthday and this is what I did. Cut circles at different sizes for balloons and used wire for the string tied with a ribbon. Used 2 small tickets to stamp Happy Birthday on one and then the other was music (for the song) and the word **Wish** on it. I am pleased with how they turned out.

♥R~~




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...