GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bingo anyone?


Well, not exactly...lol. I had hosted a swap on the CMB using Bingo cards. It was different, but fun at the same time. I enjoyed the creations I made and rec'vd.  Here at the two I had sent...one to a partner, JrCreate and the other to a sweet lady that was FLAKED on, she too had to enjoy a pretty card.

I hope you enjoy what I did.

♥R~~



THis is JrCreate's Bingo Card. She wanted pinks
 and Blacks and one to hang on the wall.
 
THis is KauiMelody's Bingo Card. She wanted
Eclectic..and this is what I came up with.
I soooo LOVED this card..wanted to keep it!
 
Enjoy ladies...It was a pleasure creating for
you both
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...