GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maggie Criss Cross Card

Hello to all...
I'm sorry to have been missing but I've been doing 10 hr days at work and some weekends. THere is just not enough time for ME. I have been in a  Maggie swap on the Cricut MB and wanted to post my card. The lady that I was to send to asked for ***SURPRISES*** so that is just what I did. I used beautiful TEALS on  Sweet Tilda and loved how it turned out. THe Criss Cross card was much easier to make than it actually looks. You can find the info on how to make it here......
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/criss_cross_card/

It was fun to create...I myself gave it a twist...I placed the opening to the side, not on top. Give it a try and see what you can do to make it your own.

♥♥ Rhonda


 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...