GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello to all you peeps....

Mother's Day has passed yet again. It wasn't the best day for me...it saddened me honestly. DD had to work and I didn't get to see her.  DH took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and shopping at Kay's for princess cut diamond solitare earrings...woo hoo...LUV THEM!!!! He is truely a wonderful guy and has come to spoil me quiet often lately. Not complaining one bit.

DD  and Tif did come out yesterday and brought dinner, and a Mother's Day gift....a pink potted Gerber Daisy plant....so pretty...a photo of me and DH ...great pic...and a stone plaque for  MY BELOVED KAHLUA that has passed....they are soooo thought ....beautiful items~ each with a special place and meaning in my life. PERFECT Mom's Day after all.

Hope each Mom out there had a day to remember.

♥ R

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...