GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Monday, May 28, 2012


Hello to all....

IT's been a busy week for me...not a happy one to start with either. My Uncle, Dad's brother passed away and have spent time with his kids. RIP Uncle Bob...you will be missed.

Friday was my mom's 66th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER!!!! IT was a wonderful time. My two sisters..Missi and Lori and I took her to a Chinese restaurant and had a party with her...just the girls. Loved it...as it was LOOOOOONG over due. We laughed until we cried...it was a wonderful day!! One I will always remember. Thanks Lori and Missi for the laughs and making Mom's birthday special.

♥ R~

PS...will post photos later  :)
Mom....happy 66th...Luv you!

Baby Sis~Lori...Mother...and Myself at China Buffet

Oldest sis~Missi and Mother

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...