GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a WONDERFUL Christmas !!!!!

Christmas this year was the best ever! DH gave me a gift so personal...no one could compair.  I also rec'vd dk chocolate UGG boots...and UGG cleaning kit from him too, Kia and Tiffany gave me a Mickey Mouse tin... Paula Dean pots and pans...a blue sweatshirt. Michele and Richard gave me homemade strawberry jam...YUMMMm....Amy made homemade candies....WONDERFUL...Jeff, FIL, gave me a gift card to M's...IT was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER....and I want to say thanks to you all.

♥ N' Hugs
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...