GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Match Box

I love how this turned out. I took a match box purchased with matches from Dollar General. I emptied it out...and then started  to give the box a NEW look. My sis for the swap wanted Deep greens and reds for the theme. Here is my take on her idea. I used Papers from Tim HOltz Seasonal stack....and gave it the VINTAGE vibe. I used a plaid green/cream/red gingham ribbon along with a wider cream crocheted ribbon from my stash. Used cream prima flowers and inked them just a hint to give them color...I then added clear snowflakes and flourishes to give the Wintery affect it needed. ENJOY Cherie!!!

We had to make a dangel...2 flowers and 3 pins to place inside the box. My flowers are PINK...one of her fav colors.

ENJOY~~~
♥ R~

Plain matchbox that was used


TH paper I used..green on the FLIP side...


Very Vintage CHristmas, eh?

Pins & Dangle I made for the inside


LOVE making these flowers....so cute and fluffy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...