GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vintage Christmas Calling cards

These are actually called rolodex cards...but they are used for holding info on a rolodex. The theme was Vintage Christmas and I truely enjoyed the way they look. Used a variety of vintaged/aged themed papers and Heartfelt Creations Vintage tags....each different. I then sprayed and crinkled seam binding to give the Christmas feel to the deep green/red colors. Used Whimsy Ticket die and stamps for Christmas to play in the TH Memo pin.....ca-ute....I am happy with my creations.

ENJOY~~~
♥R~~~

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Rhonda! I am loving all your projects!! I promise to be back more often...miss chatting with you. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Heart2hand said...

Thanks Kate...wow...it's been a good while since we've chatted...Miss that too. Happy Holidays to you and your family too sweetie.

HUGS
rhonda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...