GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Friday, August 26, 2011

Relaxing on the beach

On the CMB we had to alter an item with a beach theme for a pin cushion. Here is my take on it. I found this lil' adorable beach chair at a thrift store and painted it a creamy buttermilk color...added splashes of TH Blue Jean crackle paint. Added a lacey vintage doiley a cricut book and pins I altered as well. I do hope my SS, Barbara enjoys it.

HUGS~~R






2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG !!! Rhonda this is ADORABLE !! I can't wait to get my hands on it. All of my friends here in FL are going to FLIP when they see it ! You are so creative ! HOpe you have a wonderful time this weekend, you deserve some R&R ~ Luv YA Sister !

Heart2hand said...

I'm soo happy you like it Miss Barb...I took the CRICUT item off it so it would be a surprise...lol. ENJOY it sweetie..

luv ya girl
rhonda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...