GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crop Countdown

I'm more than excited...ECSTATIC maybe. Only 34 more days until my Scrap Retreat in Galesburg, IL....and Heather and Jenny are going with me. YAHHHH. THey are coming here from Ohio and we are riding together to Illinois for the weekend retreat. Lots of crafting, laughing and meeting friends. Sooo anxious...What a wonderful way to spend the weekend....Come on September 9,10 and 11th....woooooo hoooo

♥ N' hugs
rhonda

2 comments:

Heather said...

Now we are down to just 28 days....it's going to be ssssssssooooooo much fun!

Heart2hand said...

I can't wait, Heather...we are going to soo have a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...