GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let Banners Wave

This is a *BANNER* I made for one of my swaps. Shannon will enjoy it in her scraproom...I do hope. I cut the ovals with letters from the George Cricut Cart...and the framed ovals from the Jasmine Cricut cart. I sooo loved how it turned out. I then cute the printed ovals so they would peak thru the solid color. I then added pearls, skittles and gems to make it pop!!! The ribbon was perfect to bring out the printed paper thru the alphas.

HUGS~~R



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...