GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, April 17, 2010

My WIsh Can

Here is a can I was sent from Cammi...aka..Scrappin_RN. SHe is awesome. I loved how it turned out!!! It is sage and chocolate in colors..so elegant. Also of the great things she sent to me. I soo enjoyed getting to know her. 

 I have put the can on the shelf with all the others I've had the pleasure of swapping with...What an addition to my collection. I'm soo proud of it.. 

 Enjoy the photos
 xoxoxo
 rhonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome can love all the goodies
Missy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...