GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, April 18, 2010

Framed

I altered this photo frame for my partner in the shoebox swap on the Cricut site. It's for the day **Shabby Chic**. I love how it turned out...I wanted to keep it...I hope she likes it as much as I do :) It started off being a plain boring photo frame. I painted it a lt sage green and pink in random areas on the frame until covered. Then painted it with Tim Holtz Picket Fence Crackle paint. LOVE that stuff!!! I then added some wedding lace given to me by a friend, THanks Nancy!...and used flowers also cut by Nancy. I painted one of them with the same crackle paint. Then folded the edges...The dictionary print I crumpled together...and glued down....spread them out after on...then used Cherry Blossom Glimmer mist on it. I also used Prima Flourishes in pink pearls to accent the flowers. Then I added the word by Me and My Big Ideas **MY LOVE**. It is for a photo of her Fiance. I just love it.....soo proud of how it turned out.
XOXOX
rhonda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Rhonda the frame is STUNNING i wouldnt want to part with it either! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
Missy

Cheryl Walker said...

Rhonda this is Beautiful hun! I love the details youve added to this!!! Beautiful job!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...