GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday

Hello to all....

Today I am tuckered. I rolled our almost 3 acres of yard yesterday all by myself and it killed my tushi!!! My back is soo sore. So I did some crafts today. I'm sooo excited. I made a Paint can...altered a photo frame to look shabby chic and a few cards. I will post photos later. So watch for those and leave your thoughts on them, please.

It's a gorgeous day...perfect day here! I am soo thankful for that. DD and her friend went to Turkey Run State Park hiking and wanted me to go. I wanted to soo bad...but didnt' feel like my back was up to it after being beat on that mower...lol. Next time!  I sure hope they had fun. They took my neice Carlie with them...I'm sure she enjoyed it.

XOXOXO
rhonda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...