GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Saturday, November 28, 2009

Creative Ideas.....


Here are some things I've been working on for a swap...I hope you all enjoy them.
First is an altered photo frame. I painted it pink and then used Tim Holtz walnut crackle paint on it....soo cool. Such a wonderful technique!!!! THen I painted the word Amore....in pink...added ribbons..and handmade the flower. 

This is the second item. It's a perpetual calendar. It was *naked* wooden...I painted it pink to...see a pattern...lol. Then add designer paper, flowers, ribbon, and skittles... It turned out really nice. In this photo...I still need to add the Months to it.


enjoy...
xoxoxo
rhonda

2 comments:

raggedyanna6 said...

BEAUTIFUL!! i love the calendar wow lots of work put into those! some lucky ladies will be very happy!
Missy

Archangel_Baw said...

This is gorgeous! I've never seen anything like it. I'm in awe right now, and I totally know what you mean by "painting it pink to see a pattern." Im the same way, inspired by radiant colors. One time it actually took a multicolored beam from a crystal triangle I have (with a Taurus symbol in it lol) to sting my eye before I had that eureka moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...