GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holidays

Hello to all~~
The upcoming holidays have me busier than usual. Besides workign 10 hour days plus...I now am on vacation. But it won't be that...lol. I will be trimming the tree, wrapping gifts, making candies, baking cookies, and trying to put my scraproom in order. NO resting here. Soo much to do and little time to do it all in. It will be all worth it once it's over and done.
 
I want to wish you all the happiest of Holidays...I hope that it's truely a blessful event and memories are plenty. Enjoy the family and do not forget the true reason for Christmas.
 
God Bless~
XOXOX
rhonda

2 comments:

raggedyanna6 said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you get lots of surprises from Santa no coal lol. Try to rest that foot and do something nice for YOU
Missy

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas and I do hope you get to do some relaxing on your vacation :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...