GUEST BOOK

Hello to all that visit. I have a guest book at the bottom of my blog...I'd LOVE to have each person sign it....please....and add a photo so I can see the smile that has visited my blog. I greatly appreciate this . THANK YOU...and visit again.



HUGS

♥ to all

rhonda







Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Letter **M**


In our Maggie swap...this month we had to alter a wooden/chipboard letter. My sis, Janice wanted the letter **M**. So that is what I did. She asked for it to be in greens/browns/earthtones. I think I did pretty good on that. WOn't know for sure until she has it...lol. But it was a fun time creating this letter for her.

I used the picnic maggie as she is sitting. SO it looks like she is sitting on the ribbon here...but I so luv it. I made the spray of flowers behind her.~~~A NEWFOUND LOVE!!!!!

I'm just happy it's done and I'm proud of my creation.

♥♥
R~~~



 
 
 
 
 
 
 









 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...